- Rich, traditional tobaco flavor
- Convenience AND performance
- Our most familiar feel
- Smooth vapor, maximum sensation
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use or change my blu PLUS+® Tank?
To use a blu Tank™, complete the following steps:
- Peel off film from the sealed storage tray to remove one tank.
- Remove the silicone cap from the end of the tank.
- Remove the pull tab from the other end of the tank.
- Screw the tank into the battery.
blu Tanks™ are sealed until the silicone cap and pull tab are removed, but if for some reason you get fluid from the tank on your skin, wash the affected area under water. Once a tank is empty, it will not produce vapor and can be replaced.
Do not remove the sticker from the blu Tank™ unit until you are ready to use the tank.
Can I refill my blu® product?
No. All blu Pods, PLUS+ tanks, and disposables are intended for one-time use only. Attempting to take the product apart can result in malfunction and could also damage your device.
How do I know when my blu® product is empty?
When your blu Pod, PLUS+ tank, or disposable produces less vapor, stops producing vapor altogether or provides an off taste, it’s time to replace with a fresh one.